How to apply for 2017 PJ Olsson’s Rock Camp?
PJ Olsson’s Rock Camp is not for absolute beginners. The program can only accept a limited number of kids based on instrumentation mix and skill level. Campers are typically between the ages of 11 and 20. All first-time kids must audition to get into the program.
There are many ways to submit your audition video. You may click on the link below to upload using our upload form. You may also upload to YouTube or Facebook or other social media site or service and simply email us a link to the video.
Steps to Apply and Audition
- Send an email to email@example.com at any time with questions.
- Find a great photo of yourself, you need to upload it with your application
- Fill out and submit a camper application form online
- Audition at the Rozsa Center on Saturday, June 24 or Sunday, June 25
(or make arrangements for a video audition, )
- Get accepted into the program
- Pay the registration fee of $700 by July 24
If you have any problems contacting PJ Olsson’s Rock Camp, please email Renee Cunningham at firstname.lastname@example.org.