Who is ready for 2018 Rock Camp?
Rock Camp is for young musicians ages 12 to 19 with a moderate to advanced proficiency with their instruments or vocal skills and should be able to easily play through basic chord changes and memorize a half-dozen songs. Campers will become better musicians at Rock Camp, but the program is not for beginners.
The Basics for 2018 …
- Rock Camp in Session July 22 – August 3
- Rock Camp in Session Time 1:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Final Rock ConcertSaturday, August 4
- Camper Age Range 12 to 19
- Camper Skill LevelModerate – Advanced
- Auditions for Rock CampTo Be Announced
- Program Capacity 36 Campers
- Registration Fee (single payment due by July 22)$600.00
- Financial Aid Available (please inquire)
Important Dates …
- Monday – Friday, July 22 – 27 Rock Camp Week 1
- Saturday, July 28 Music in the Streets!
- Monday – Friday, July 30 – Aug 3 Rock Camp Week 2
- Saturday, August 4, 7:00PM Rock Camp Concert!
- Sunday, August 5, 10AMRozsa Clean-Up & Load-Out
Final Rock Concert …
- Show DateSaturday, August 4
- Show Time 7:00PM (doors open at 6:30PM)
- Show Duration2.5 Hours (with 20 minute intermission)
- Show Venue Rozsa Center (1,000+ Capacity)
- Adult Tickets (13+)$12.00
- Child Tickets (12 & Under)$7.00
- Donation Tickets$20.00
- VIP Passes (50 Available)$50.00
- VIP Passes (for Sponsors) Complimentary
Rock Show VIP Package…
- VIP Reception & Benefits 5:00PM – 7:00PM
- VIP Reception & Benefits Starts 5:00PM
- VIP Lounge 5:00PM – 10:00PM
- Backstage Access
- Guided Tours
- VIP Bar & Snacks
Capacity & Mix
Rock Camp works best with 32 to 36 young musicians. We also need to have a balance of talents and instrumentation. For example, it would be very difficult to organize campers into bands if we had 32 guitar players and 1 drummer. The camp works best when we have good ratios of instrument types. For example, 6 lead vocals, 14 electric guitars, 6 acoustic guitars, 4 keyboards, 4 bass, players, 4 drummers, and 2 percussionists.
Auditions maybe live or are video submission. Live audition dates to be announced. Questions, please contact Todd Brassard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Financial assistance may be available to families who cannot afford the full registration fee. Our primary qualifier is kids who receive reduced or free hot lunch at school, although other circumstances may apply. Please email email@example.com for additional information.