Campers and Parents!
Rock Camp has finally arrived! Congratulations on a successful audition and being accepted to PJ Olsson’s Rock Camp 2014. We are really excited about our lineup of young musicians this year and can’t wait to get started.
Rock Camp gets started on Monday, July 21 at 1:00PM. Check-in is from noon – 1PM at the Rozsa Center in the main lobby. Campers should be prepared to turn in their (1) Camper Info Form, (2) signed Rock Camp Rules agreement and (3) signed Rock Camp Release. Payment of registration fees and housing fees will also be expected at that time unless other arrangements have been made.
Campers should bring whatever instruments they want to work with during Rock Camp including guitars, keyboards, horns, etc. Campers should also bring their amps, effects pedals, and cords. Campers that have tunable instruments are also recommend to bring their own tuner.
Whatever you bring to Rock Camp be sure to put some sort of label on it with the campers name. There are a lot of musicians, instruments, gear and cables and Rock Camp. Its important that anybody can identify who owns what during and after camp.
Questions? Contact us:
- Todd Brassard, Program Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, 906-370-9972
- Kenny Stahl, Program Coordinator, email@example.com, 906-231-2939
- Renee Cunningham, Asst. Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, 906-281-7480
When/Where is day 1 check-in?
- DATE: Monday, July 21
- TIME: Noon – 1:00PM
- PLACE: Rozsa Center, Main Lobby
What is needed to check in?
- Camper Information Form
- Rock Camp Rules Agreement (signed)
- Rock Camp Liability Agreement (signed)
- Registration Payment (if not mailed)
- Housing Payment (if you are staying in the dorms)
What is needed for Rock Camp?