Hey Rock Camp Fans!
We are in need of volunteers to work the final rock concert. If you are interested in helping out with any of the following jobs, please e-mail Jessie at email@example.com or call her at 370-4910.
- Box office attendant (need 1 // pre-show) – help direct sponsors to VIP reception
- VIP reception attendants (need 2 // pre-show and intermission) – stand guard at the velvet rope and check the VIP “guest list”
- Bouncers (need 2-3 // pre-show, intermission, post-show) – block access to backstage to everyone but performers, staff and backstage pass holders. If we had more than 2-3 people, then you might only need to do one shift instead of all three.
- Ushers (minimum of 4, but ideally have 8 // pre-show) – rip tickets, guide people to auditorium, guard and direct VIP seating
- Concession stand (need 1 // pre-show and intermission) – serve refreshments and handle money
- Merchandise table (need 1, ideally 2 for post-show // pre-show, intermission, post-show) – sell Rock Camp merchandise. Be loud and interactive. Being tech-saavy helps … we have an iPad to run transactions!
- Paparazzi set-up (need 1 // between intermission and end-of-show) – help set up a red carpet area in the lobby.
- A few instructors or parents would be nice to be present in the VIP reception to be able to chat with sponsors. (2-4 // pre-show and intermission) Be chatty. Greet sponsors. Just hang out and talk about your experience or your child’s experience in the camp.